Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Like A Phoenix Rising From The Ashes


I know that I haven't blogged much recently, but there is a reason.  Last time I went to post, I got a message informing me that my blog storage capacity is full and I was then in a dilemma as to how to proceed

I've been thinking about my future as a blogger for quite a while.  With a full-time job, I don't have much time to sit down and blog and sometimes I am stretched to come up with material for my blog.  Also, this blog was based on our dream of moving to Nova Scotia, which we accomplished a year ago at the beginning of August.

Then there was the time required to set up a whole new blog. 

Anyway, to cut a long story short, thanks to some helpful advice from Heidi, I decided to continue.  From its inception in October 2007, it has been quite a journey.  Like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

Please join me for a cup of tea, a slice of cake and a cosy chat here.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi, Marie! Such decisions are difficult to make... But I am so glad you will continue blogging and sharing with us. In a way, you can see the close of Wild Roses as a dream fulfilled and you new blog as a brand new dream in the making. :o) I've loved visiting you here, but Can't wait to see your new place... Off to there now. ((LOVE & HUGS)

Priscilla said...

I am glad you decided to keep blogging, I enjoy your posts and photos. I know I dont blog either as mush as I used too, but its still nice keeping in touch and see how my blogging friends are getting on. xx Priscilla