Sunday, 3 June 2012

Flying The Flag



This is a project that I started last weekend, but it made slow progress until I was faced with the prospect of running out of time.  I then had to sit down a couple of evenings after work in order to complete it for this weekend.


I bought the fabric online, as there is a very poor selection here and certainly nothing suitable for such an occasion.


A hint of crowns and a distinctly London feel.  Have you guessed?


The view from my sewing machine, as I attach the binding.


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Bunting to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee?! Perfect for these Jubilee days! The festivity is infectious. Being an Anglophile all my life, I celebrate in heart and thrill to all the fun happening in the UK and world over just now. :o) Fun to see this and catch up with you now we're back from the US. Happy Days, my friend ((LOVE & HUGS))