Sunday, 18 March 2012

Mermaid Drops


Last weekend, we went to the opening of a new boutique in town and I came away with this little package.  They say that good things come in small packages and that was certainly true on this occasion.

Inside I found this pretty blue muslin bag and a hint of the pleasure to come. Even though I knew what was inside, I loved the care taken with the packaging.


These pretty earrings were beautifully displayed in a little beach setting complete with sand and as you can see, each pair was displayed inside a shell.  There was a tag attached which explained that the jewellery is inspired by the timeless beauty of the sea....and the whispers of the mermaids.


As far as I'm concerned, I like to think that they were made by mermaids.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

GORGEOUS earrings... and I LOVE the pretty beach-themed packaging! It's that little extra that give a little more, doesn't it. Fun you were able to give yourself a new, pretty treat, Marie. Thanks for sharing. :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

tea time and roses said...

Hello Marie,

Oh how I have missed my regular visits here.:) Thank you so much for dropping in to say hello.

Indeed good things do come in small packages! The earrings are beautiful! Blue is quickly becoming a favorite color of mine, so soothing and calming. Are signs of spring coming your way as yet. We had a lovely first day of spring on yesterday, just beautiful!

Happy week to you dear friend. Enjoy a beautiful one.

Smiles♥

Beverly

Rosie said...

What beautiful earings! I love the way they were packaged, the colours are lovely:)