Saturday, 25 February 2012

Thoughts Of Spring


Although the snow continues to blow outdoors, my thoughts are turning to spring.  This is our first winter in Nova Scotia, so I have absolutely no idea what to expect in terms of the change of season.  For now, I have Country Living to enjoy, which dropped in on Thursday afternoon like a breath of fresh air.


Another recent arrival was Woman & Home magazine, which is full of spring fashions and ideas.  I downloaded their suggestions of music to inspire a walking fitness plan and it has certainly pepped up my walking routine. 

Then there was a package awaiting my return from New Brunswick from my friend Tracy over at Prana Light.  She sent me this delightful felt flower to brighten up these last dark days of winter.  Thank you Tracy!

No comments: