Sunday, 26 February 2012

In The Pink


This is a recent knitting project; the pattern for which came from Debbie Bliss' book The Knitter's Year.  It has been fun to knit because it is on chunky needles and knitted with chunky wool, so it grew at an incredible rate.  I knitted one side in the course of an evening. 

I would have liked to show you a photo of the finished bag, but sadly, I'm running out of yarn and don't have sufficient to finish the bag.  I'm on the look-out for some more, but I purchased it online and the seller has none left.  If any knitters out there see Debbie Bliss Como yarn in shade 19021, I'm looking for some.

3 comments:

Isobel said...

Awww, it looks lovely Marie. I hope you can find more yarn so you can show the finish project.
xx

Tracy said...

LOVE, love, love that bright pink, Marie... gorgeous color! And that shape & pattern of the bag is wonderful Do hope you will be able to find enough yarn to finish your pretty bag. Nothing worse than running out of yarn. :o/ Happy week, my friend ((HUGS))

Gill said...

On Ravelry there are plenty of stashed balls of Debbie Bliss Como in the same shade. Maybe someone will be willing to part with some if you contact them.

http://www.ravelry.com/stash/search#colorway=19021&yarn-link=debbie-bliss-como

If you're not familiar with Ravelry, it's a free site to join.

I'm tinpins on Ravelry

Love your blog : )