Sunday, 8 January 2012

Winter


A Winter walk when the landscape is blanketed in snow.  Nature sleeps.


The sky has that slightly leaden look, though on this day, the sun did put in a brief appearance. 

My apologies for not blogging in recent months.  I do appreciate your visits and comments, but life has been so busy, particularly at work that I have not had time to catch up with you all.  The coming weeks are going to be even more hectic as I study for an important course, which I take next month. 

Enjoy the quiet days of Winter and I will see you all soon. 

Happy New Year and may 2012 be filled with peace, joy and special moments.

6 comments:

Louise said...

Happy New Year to you Marie, and nice to hear from you. I haven't been blogging much over the past few months either. We've escaped any snow the country has seen, so far! All the best with the studying. x

Tracy said...

LOVELY winter moments shared, Marie! It's snow here today as I write. Wishing you all the very best of PEACE, LOVE & JOY in this new year, my friend :o) ((LOVE & HUGS))

Mésange said...

Dear Wild Rose,
I was looking for the snow when I saw your blog... Now I understand, she falls in Nova Scotia! How so lucky you are! It's boring for children playing outside without snow and without ice because the degrees vary between too cold or too warm. But, I do have to stay positive, one day we will get a mega snow storm just for the pleasure to make a hot chocolate and watch the snow fall.

Your white panoramas are so fantastic. Thank you to make me dream of white winter.

Jane said...

Happy New Year to you, hope it will be filled with love, laughter, health and hapiness. Thank you for sharing your wonderful winterland with us all. It's cols and frosty here in the UK but, unforunately that is all we can expect!! Hope your studying goes well. x

tea time and roses said...

Happy New Year to you dear friend! Look at all this beautiful snow!

Wishing you nothing but the very best for the new year Marie. Enjoy a most lovely weekend.

Smiles♥

Beverly

This Horsey Life said...

Lovely photographs Marie, good luck with that course