Thursday, 3 November 2011

Three Months


Where has the time gone?  It is now three months since our move to Nova Scotia and I feel as though my feet haven't touched the ground.  In between starting a new job, trying to remember far too many names (sometimes, I feel as though I can't even remember my own!) and adapting to life in a small town where everyone knows everybody else; I'm still struggling to make sense of our home and find things that mysteriously disappeared into packing boxes and failed to reappear!  This said, we do love it here.  It was a huge move to make, but we have no regrets. 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Moving is a BIG task anyway, and to move so far as you did and take a new chance on a new job... it's been a big year for you. I think you've handle it all with so much grace. It it wonderful to hear that you are glad you took the chance and loving living there--the place you dreamed of living. :o) Happy Days, my friend ((LOVE & HUGS))