Wednesday, 30 November 2011

NaBloPoMo 2011


Once again this year, I set myself the NaBloPoMo Challenge to blog every day for a whole month.   At this time of the year, I often find myself wondering why I blog and what to write about, so this challenge gives my blog new impetus. 

I blog because I like to write and my blog is a visual journal which I can look back on from time to time and remind myself of some of my achievements.

To those of you who shared this journey, thank you for being there and for making it all worthwhile.    

4 comments:

Tracy said...

You did it again... HOORAY!...and congrats too, Marie. Blogging every day is a lot to do & consider. It's been such fun sharing another whole November with you. Cheers to another one well done! :o) Happy Weekend, my friend ((LOVE & HUGS))

Pomona said...

It is quite an achievement - well done!

Pomona x

tea time and roses said...

Hello Marie,

What a lovely red rose my friend! You and I have been sharing through our blogs for years now and it indeed has been a blessing to me. Returned thanks to you dear Marie for all your kindness and inspiration. :)

It is fun to view old blog post. I often have a laugh at some of my not so good photos. :) I have learned a lot through blogging. Blogging is a good thing. :)

Continue to enjoy a lovely week.

Smiles♥

Beverly

Heidi said...

Great job! I have been neglecting blogging but want to do a daily Christmas post now. Sometimes, life is busy.
I too blog for the same reasons and you hope someone interacts with you along the way.

May I send you congratulations for your passing your exam!

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi