Sunday, 8 May 2011

The Chair

My lovely glider chair was a Christmas gift a couple of years ago.  I had wanted one for a long time ~ ever since we stayed in a cottage in Nova Scotia and I spent most of my time there gliding to my heart's content.

The dilemma was what to do to make it more comfortable.  A cushion seemed the ideal answer, but what type of cushion?  I bought a cushion pad and then spent ages deliberating. 

I found an idea on another blog and set it aside for when I had more time.  To read the rest of this story, you will have to come back another day, but yesterday, I finally completed this project, which has been far too long in the making.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

VERY exciting! Making over cushions is a big job. Will be eager to see how you've managed to make it more comfy. Your chair does look cozy though...love the blue-gray upholstery. :o) Happy Week, Marie ((HUGS))

Rosie said...

That looks a very comfortable chair to sit and read in:)