Sunday, 17 April 2011

Ginger

Feeling in need of some warmth on a cold and wet spring day, I decided to try a recipe for ginger biscuits, which you will find here.  I haven't made them before, but the recipe is really quick and easy.

Soon, the warming scent of spice was filling the kitchen and once out of the oven, the first one didn't even make it as far as the rack before it was grabbed by someone who shall remain nameless (though he claims not to like ginger biscuits!)  They were a runaway success ~ I must remember to double the recipe next time though, as I would like a few of them to reach the biscuit tin!

Thanks to Noreen and Margaret at A Homespun Year for sharing this delicious recipe.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

YUMMY...Oh, these look good! I've not baked a ginger biscuit in a long time. Actually, I've been avoiding baking of late--trying to cut back on sugary treats to save the waistline. ;o) Hope you had a great weekend, my friend ((HUGS))

Louise said...

I must make these. I love ginger. x