Friday, 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is upon us and we are finally starting to get organized at our new home.  We went out and bought a tree last Sunday and I managed to find time to decorate it earlier in the week.  It really has been a busy few weeks and I am looking forward to a couple of days of quiet time enjoying settling in and putting my feet up (after I've cooked Christmas dinner, of course!)

Wishing all of my readers, your families and friends a very Merry Christmas.  May all of your Christmas wishes come true.  Have a safe and happy holiday season and I hope to catch up with you all soon.

Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Rosie said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas in your new home:)

tea time and roses said...

Merry Christmas to you too dear Marie! Enjoy a beautiful and restful Christmas Day.

Smiles♥

Beverly

Sal said...

Have a happy Christmas! Hope you are really happy in your new home ;-)x

Tracy said...

Wishing you the Merriest Christmas in your new home. Marie! Your tree is so beautiful... Enjoy the holiday glow! Happy Days, my friend ((LOVE & HUGS))

Priscilla said...

I hope you have a great Christmas thank you for the lovely comments on my cake! Wishing you a very happy New year 2011!!

Priscilla x

Tracy said...

Your tree looks so festive Marie! Hoping you've had the sweetest Christmas in your new home! It's the 27th as I write... and finally we can put our feet up after many days of preparations and festivity...whew! ;o) Enjoy the rest of the holidays season, my friend--Happy Days ((LOVE & HUGS))

Heidi said...

I hope you and your husband enjoyed a wonderful first Christmas in your new home! You have a pretty wood floor. I hope you will show a little more of the home as you get organized. I know all too well that it takes time.

I wish you a very happy and healthy New Year dear Marie!

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi