Tuesday, 30 November 2010

NaBloPoMo ~ Day 30

At the start of November, I set myself the challenge of blogging every day for a month.  Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo and I've done it!  It has been hard going at times and some days it has been challenging just thinking of something to blog about.  This is due in part to the fact that I've had other things on my mind, such as moving house and starting a new job and also to that fact that I've had no decent photgraphs to share with you all because the weather has been dull and wet.

So there is no photo attached to today's post.  Once again, the weather has defeated me and it is even dark indoors.  Anyway, my place is such a mess with packing for the last two weeks that there really isn't that much to look at.

A big thank you to those of you who have shared this blogging journey and dropped by to leave words of encouragement.  Normal service will resume as soon as possible, but we have scheduled a moving date and it is in less than two weeks....now I must get back to packing boxes.

5 comments:

julie said...

Well done for keeping going for a whole month Marie. I've wanted to give it a try but I know I'd probably only get 3 days into it before stopping! Good luck with the upcoming move!

Louise said...

Good luck with the move Marie. I had no idea until I read through your older posts. I hope you are able to quickly settle in and enjoy Christmas in your new home. x

tea time and roses said...

Hello Marie,

Oh my goodness do I understand when it comes to busy.:o) It has certainly been that around our house. Congratulations on your thirty days of blogging, some day I will have to take that challenge.:o)

I can imagine just how exciting you must be to be in your new home. Lots of unpacking to do, but I am sure you will unpack with a smile.

New home, new job and a whole thirty days of blogging...sounds mighty good to me!:o) Enjoy a lovely weekend dear Marie.

Smiles♥

Beverly

Rosie said...

Congratulations on achieving 30 days of blogging - I've just been catching up on your posts after being away for a while! Good luck with your house move. Take carexx

Tracy said...

Hi, Marie! Congrats on posting EVERY DAY in November! I admire how you've done this in between all you've had going on. Just now strolling back and seeing some posts that I missed while we were away two weeks. Love all the variety and fun you've shared with us. Best wishes getting read for that move! Happy Days :o) ((LOVE & HUGS))