Tuesday, 2 November 2010

In A Corner

It has been a long time since I last posted about my coastal cross-stitch.  I have had very limited opportunities to sit down and work on it and so progress this year has been very slow. 

Shortly after I moved back home, I did sit down for a couple of days and do some stitching without feeling guilty about my use of time.  I was recovering from an awful virus and was feeling in need of a little creativity.  As you can see, I stitched myself into a corner.  It has now been put away again, as there are other priorities at present.  I may not get back to it this year, but I know that it will be waiting when I want to pick up my needle once again.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh, but it is shaping up beautifully, Marie! Do hope once Christmas arrives you may have time to take up that needle again and work towards a finish. This really is going to be lovely! Happy Day, my friend ((HUGS))