Saturday, 6 November 2010

If We Could Turn Back Time

Well in a way we can tonight, as we turn our clocks back one hour and return to Eastern Standard Time.  We used to change our clocks on the last weekend of October, but then our neighbours south of the border decided to change theirs in November, so we followed suit. 

I still find it a little confusing because I was accustomed to the late-October change and because it is surprising what a difference an hour makes to my day.  It seems to take a week or so before I catch up.

Photo: Microsoft Images (Prague Astronomical Clock)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

We changed or clock back an hour here in Norway last weekend. And it did feel very late this year doing so... I seem to recall it was more mid-October than almost November. Funny how things change... LOL! Hope this will mean you get an extra hour sleep maybe? ;o) Happy Weekend, Marie ((LOVE & HUGS))