Monday, 15 November 2010

Change


I have some news to share with you.  I had a meeting with the midwifery practice that was interested in offering me a job and now it is official: I am starting work as a midwife immediately after New Year.  I am very excited, if a little apprehensive.  It is going to be a big change and also involve a house move.  All in just a few short weeks....

The photo was taken from a plaque which was a gift to my friend, who is also a midwife.  It is a framed tile and it is beautiful.  I had never seen one before, but somehow, it seems so inspirational.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the new job and new home to come, Marie! I am so thrilled things have worked out for you since your long time beginning this journey to become a widwife. So thrilled for you! Wishing you all the best with the move coming up... and so soon near the holiday... LOL! Change can be GOOD! ;o) Happy Day, my friend ((LOVE & HUGS))

VintagePretty said...

HUGE congrats to you! That's excellent and I know how long and hard you've worked for this. Fab! Will you be moving far, and will your other half manage to find work? Squee! How exciting!