Monday, 18 October 2010

Did You Guess?

I recently posted about a fun knitting project and left you guessing.  Well, as women, we are all born with one, so I didn't think that it would be too challenging, though I suppose that would depend on whether you ever studied biology.

It is a knitted uterus!  I have to admit that the uterine tubes actually bend outwards, not in; but it is easier to hang it up if I bend them the other way!  I now have my woolly womb adorning my bookshelf.  Should you wish to have a go and knitting one, visit this site for the pattern.  As there are pipe cleaners in the tubes, you can have hours of fun bending them!  I'm thinking of hanging it in my car...

This post is for Beverly at Tea Time & Roses, who asked about recent knitting projects.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

hahaha... that's not at all what I imagined you were knitting, Marie... and even then I wasn't sure... Very fun--and well done! LOVE that bright pink color wool. Happy Day, my friend :o) ((HUGS))