Friday, 17 September 2010

Seven Days

This was the scene that greeted me as I stepped outdoors from a home birth on Tuesday.  Dawn had arrived after a call-out in the early hours and mother and baby were doing well.

I can hardly believe that I have come this far and the end is in sight.  In just seven days, I will have completed my midwifery clerkship.  One more week....

Between now and next Friday I have to do some studying for my final examination (on Thursday), so I won't be around much until it is all over.

4 comments:

Vintage Amethyst said...

What a lovely photo.
How exciting one more week!
Good luck for Thursday.
Have a lovely weekend
love
Alison
x

tea time and roses said...

Dear Marie!

Congratulations my friend!:o) Absolutely wonderful and quite exciting. Cannot wait to hear how the exam went, I just know you did a beautiful job:o)

Smiles....

Beverly

VintagePretty said...

Good luck! I'm still thinking about you and your goals, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for Thursday - heaven knows I now know what it's like to go through the education process!

It must at least be very satisfying to know you've had such a positive effect on someone's life. :)

Tracy said...

BEAUTIFUL morning scenes... that light is magical! Wishing you all the best for this bit, Marie--BIG CHEERS that all goes smoothly for your finish, last studies and exams! Be around when you can. Hope you had a lovely weekend, my friend. :o) ((BIG HUGS))