Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Intrigued...?


I knitted a fun project last week.  One that was completed in just a couple of hours.  It involved knitting in the round, which I find challenging, but I swapped the regular needles for bamboo and I love them!  I can now see why everyone raves about bamboo needles, which I have never used before.  If I could afford to do so, I would have a whole set of them.


The pattern required my attention, mainly because it was so small and I had to remember which row I was working.  Here, it is already starting to take shape.


The main part completed and filled with stuffing.  Time to knit a couple of I-cords.


Can you guess what it is?  Well, I'm going to keep you in suspense....

3 comments:

tea time and roses said...

Hello Marie!

Fun with knitting! You are so right, knitting with bamboo is wonderful and are the only needles I use.:o) I did treat myself to a lovely pair of red wood Lantern Moon needles, certainly heavenly they are!:o)

Your finished cardigan is beautiful, and love the colorway you chose. Happy knitting to you Marie, enjoy!

Smiles♥

Beverly

Rosie said...

I wonder what it is - I thought it might be a balloon but I'm not sure! Love the little jacket in your previous post, too:)

Tracy said...

LOVE that bright pink! Will the bobble be decorating the I-cord?? hhhmmm... Now I am curious! I adore bamboo needles...*sigh*... If I could I'd replace all my needles with bamboo--too pricey for now though...LOL! Glad you're back here posting... and knitting again too! :o) Happy Days, my friend ((HUGS))