Sunday, 4 July 2010

Country Style

When I started writing this blog, it was supposed to be about home-making and crafting, but in recent months (and for obvious reasons) I haven't written much about either.

More than six months ago, I purchased some new bed linen, however, shortly afterwards, I left home (!) and so I never actually had time to put it all together and see how it looked.


The day has finally arrived when I was able to dig out all of the new pillows I bought and see the bed in all its splendour. I love the fresh floral pattern and I'm very pleased with the results. To my surprise, I also discovered that I am keeping up with current trends, as this linen featured in the article, "Sweet Dreams" on page 108 of the March issue of Country Living magazine.

4 comments:

Vintage Amethyst said...

Oh it is so dainty & pretty, I love it.
Hope you are well.
Lots of love
Alison
x

Tracy said...

BEAUTIFUL bed linen, Marie! I just love that pattern print... very country-cosy, and current too--wow! ;o) Looks like a spot for sweet dreaming... Happy Days, my friend ((HUGS))

Heidi said...

Hi Marie! I really have to catch up with you. Are you back home again? I love your bed. And the bed sheets look wonderful on it. It is a sweet pattern. Makes me think of Sweden. Prints like this are things you see there.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Louise said...

You'll sleep well under those pretty bed covers. x