Until recently, I had not picked up this work in at least six months. I spent a couple of days just looking at it and trying to decide what I was working on before it was put aside. The shells took hours to complete and I think that I may have been slightly too ambitious thinking that I could complete this in a year. It will be two years next month since I started this project and there is still a long way to go. I last posted about it here.
Now that one corner of the design is starting to take shape, I would like to be able to concentrate on making some substantial progress, but news received last week will prevent this. I will be commencing another midwifery clerkship placement soon, but more about this next time. For now, my cross-stitch offers a welcome respite from the busy times ahead.