Saturday, 6 February 2010

I May Be Gone Some Time...



The day has finally arrived when I am packing my boxes and bags and preparing to move to Lindsay for three months. After the stress of the exams during the past week, I am already exhausted and the thought of moving does not hold much appeal.

Anyway, it has to be done, so I've been busy all morning trying to decide what I might need during my three month midwifery placement. It is not that I am going to be so far away that I can't send for things from home, just that I will be on-call, so I'm unlikely to be back home much myself.

As I am not going to have regular internet access and won't be taking a computer, I suspect that I may not be blogging for quite a while. I may be gone some time....

9 comments:

ginny said...

wishing you love and luck with this new exciting venture Marie,
will be thinking of you as you settle in,
warmest wishes
ginny x

Sal said...

Hope it all goes well for you and that you do return to blogging in a few months!
Have fun ;-)

Cindy said...

Have a great internship Marie and keep warm. We will be anxiously awaiting news.

Tracy said...

Hi, Marie! I was thinking about you a lot during the weekend, and hoping the move went well and you'll be comfortable in your new lodgings--even if it is only for a while. I will miss hearing from you frequently and seeing you here, but I am thrilled for you with how well your exams and placement are going and will be cheering you on all the while. :o) Be taking good care, keep well, do good work and have fun too--when you can. ;o) Not too worry... be around when you can. Wishing you all the very best! ((LOVE & HUGS))

4badbill said...

Wishing you all the best!!! God bless. . .

Heidi said...

All the best on this new adventure Marie! I am sure you will learn much and excel. Will you not be near your DH in that time? Take care and see you again when your time is completed.

Hugs ~
Heidi

louise said...

All the best Marie with everything, and look forward to seeing you back when you've more time on your hands. x

Rosie said...

I guess you have gone by now and that I've missed you but I hope that all goes well for you - best wishes to you:)

4badbill said...

Going to miss you!All the best. . .