Saturday, 7 November 2009

Cute Boots

I've never been much of a follower of fashion, mainly because I cannot afford to change my look each season, but last week, I had to go shopping for a new pair of winter boots.

For once, I found a pair of comfortable boots without having to try every pair in the shop and I couldn't resist sharing them with you.


Yes, I am actually going to be fashionable this year! Aren't they cute?

I almost can't wait for the snow to arrive so that I can try them out!

4 comments:

VintagePretty said...

Hi Marie,

Love the boots - I can imagine in Canada you'd need the warmth of those! We have just bought ourselves good coats as the thought of a Northumbrian winter without something really warm and waterproof sends shivers down my spine!

Priscilla said...

Cute boots!! .. Its funny you are talking about fashion and trying new looks as this is just what I am thinking and blogging about at the moment!... I think there is a site you will like, See you soon xx

Tracy said...

Those are sooo cute, Marie! I love the black and the red plaid...those will make for very happy feet come messy winter! Happy Day, my friend :o9 ((HUGS))

Rosie said...

Wow, what great boots - they will cheer you up and keep you warm on cold winter mornings:)