Thursday, 27 August 2009

Busy Week


Is it really a week since I last posted? I don't know where the time has gone. Earlier this week, I was surprised to discover that I have a distance learning module due for submission next week and I hadn't even started it! I don't know how I overlooked the submission date, but it came as quite a shock.

Needless to say, I have spent the entire week with my head in a book, barely coming up for air apart from when I needed to make yet another cup of tea. My head is buzzing with research articles relating to evidence-based midwifery practice.

The reason for all this feverish activity is because we are planning to escape the city for a short break ~ but I am only allowed to go if I finish my homework!

As I have so much to remember these days, I was really happy to discover these pocketcards ~ what a great idea! I could only afford to buy one set, but I have my eye on a second one for emergency skills.

Oh well, my tea break is over, so I have to get back to reading about home birth. Enjoy your weekend.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi, Marie! Do remember to come up for air and keep those tea breaks going... ;o) Fun with those cards--those are good. And what great news that you'll have a break and fun soon! :o) Crazy-busy days here just now too... I'll be taking a much needed break next week--can't wait! Speak soon... Have a great weekend ahead, in case we miss each other by eamil. :o) ((HUGS))

Rose Charles said...

Hope your coursework goes ok :-)

I am starting module 3 of my 6 module open university degree course in October... It's coming round VERY quickly!

Enjoy your break :-)

Rose XXX

Rosie said...

Sounds like you are working really hard - you will be ready for your short break:)

Gingham and Flowers said...

Hope you manage to get all the work done and get to go on your little break. Sounds like you will need it. Have fun. Fiona

Elise said...

Hello, what a beautiful blog you have here ! I just had to leave a note for you - I've really enjoyed looking through your posts and pictures. They are all very interesting and creative. Best wishes and thank you...