Sunday, 15 March 2009

Batteries Not Included

This morning was beautiful and we headed down to the park for a walk. I remembered to take the camera, but unfortunately, we both assumed that the other had changed the batteries. I quickly discovered that the set in the camera as well as the spares, were all flat. I managed one photo of the park before they died completely.

It is a pity because I had hoped to show you some views of the Lake (Ontario) as well as my first Robin sighting ~ yes, spring must be on the way if the robins have returned!

3 comments:

Mia said...

Oh, it really looks like sprig has arrived. I do wish that were the case here too. But no, we still have to struggle with lots of snow...

I hope all is well with you. I was sad to read about you loosing your job. Is that still the case, and if so, what do you do now?

Tracy said...

A little taste of spring...that is the best! This is a lovely photo...and look at all that blue sky, not a cloud! Glad you had an enjoyable day out...hope there will be many more soon now with spring on her way. :o) Happy week, my friend ((HUGS))

Veronica said...

It looks like a beautiful location for a walk by the waterside and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it. That water looks so inviting for sailing (no, not swimming!!) Hugs and warm wishes to you Vxx