Friday, 6 February 2009

Smooth Operator

It doesn't take much to get me excited with anticipation these days, so the arrival of this parcel on Wednesday brightened my day.


When we were away in September I used the most fabulous hairdryer at the resort and I decided to see if I could track one down for use at home. I recently discovered this little beauty on eBay.

With its ceramic ionic technology, it gives my hair the smoothest, silkiest look that I have always craved and only ever achieved after a visit to the hairdresser. And the best thing about it? Why, it has to be the colour ~ a very pretty and feminine shade of lilac to brighten the darkest of winter days.

3 comments:

Flossie and Tom said...

Looks lovely - mine is boring black - wonder if it would decoupage !!!

My hair needs washing - will think of you with your lovely new dryer

Sara
X

Heidi said...

The simple things in life should make us happy! I can understand being excited about this. It is important to have a hair dryer that really works for you. And it will warm you up as you use it on a cold winter's day...lol!

Hugs ~
Heidi

Veronica said...

Can't stop the Sade song from repeating in my head ... Smooooth oper- a - toorrr ... wonderful times and a great song from a great voice. But on a more practical note, (!), would you tell me what the brand/make is - such a hairdryer must be a thing of joy to use and own ...hugs and warm wishes xxx