Monday, 19 January 2009

Comfort

Last week, I was tagged by Sara of Flossie and Tom. I have to share 6 random things about myself.

1) Link to the person who tags you
2) Post the rules on your blog
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of the post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged.
6 Random things about me....

I love toast so much that I could eat it morning, noon or night and frequently do ~ not the healthiest of diets, but I have to eat something that is easy to digest at 4 o'clock in the morning.

Comfort is a pair of flannel pyjamas...

...and my slippers...

...a blanket...

...not forgetting a cup of tea...

...and definitely a good book.

Well, they are not very original, but they are certainly random. I think that I may have shared some of them before, but I can't remember what I have already told you.

I'm bending the rules here because I'm not passing this tag on. In fact, I am going to request that no-one else tags me or shares awards with me. As some of you are aware, I recently closed my other blog because of time constraints and I really don't have the time any more to fully participate in these. It took me a month to respond to the last award that I received because I could not sit down to write about it. I do hope that you will understand and not be offended if I turn down an award/tag in the future.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I Love your list! Comfort is something I am focusing on right now and you can read about why if you have a chance to visit. I find awards hard to get time to do also. I received some at the end of last year and never got to them either. Don't feel bad, it happens to us all I think. I am glad you are still doing this blog. I love visiting you even though I am not able to get around to all the blogs right now.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Veronica said...

Dear Marie,
Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog about dear little Fizz, the Moose. I was very excited to see my first ever comment! I hope that you will soon be able to find the time and space to come to writing your blog - it is beautiful and I have enjoyed every minute I've spent reading it. I wish you luck and success with all your ventures and I send you love and warm wishes from Suffolk, England. Veronica

Primrose Corner said...

Agree with you wholeheartedly about toast .... and toast and a cup of tea... that perfect.

Take care.

Tracy said...

Hi, Marie! Fun to read your tag! But I feel very much as you do regarding tags and awards. I am thinking of adding a similar notation at my blog...I don't wish to appear ungracious, but time and energy limits mean I cannot participate in some of the fun extras of blogland...Sound very un-fun of me...But what to do? Better to be honest, I say. I admire your truth here. And I will try not to award or tag you. ;o) Happy Day, my friend ((HUGS))

Vintage Amethyst said...

Hi Marie
Oh I totally understand, I've only just remembered myself that you kindly gave me an award. I've been so busy with my business lately, blogging has took a back seat, so I know exactly how you feel and I'm sure alot of other readers do too.
Have a lovely weekend
love
Alison
x

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello Dear Marie!

Your list is a wonderful one and I love all those things too! I surely understand about tags and awards, and I know others will understand as well. Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

Smiles...

Beverly