Monday, 12 January 2009

Across The Miles

Last month, I received two Friends' awards from my dear friend Tracy of Pink Purl. It has taken me a long time to respond to these generous gifts, for which I can only apologize. I know that Tracy understands my present time constraints.

Here are the "rules" for sharing these awards with eight other bloggers:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you pass the award along please include these guidelines. I am to choose eight friends to share this with.

I would like to share these awards with eight blogging friends. The first four awards go to newly formed friendships from the past year: Sal at Sal's Snippets; The Thrifty Mrs (sorry, I don't know your real name!) at A Thrifty Mrs; Sara at Flossie And Tom and Julia at Primrose Corner.

The other four awards go to friends who have been sharing this blog for some time: Joy at Jamjar; Alison at Vintage Amethyst; Louise at Louise(at) Home Is Where The Heart Is and Priscilla at Priscilla's Cottage.

Thank you all for your gift of friendship and for sharing this journey across the miles.

8 comments:

Sal said...

That is really kind of you..I have not been that well lately so this is just the 'pick me up ' that I need..thank you!! Big hugs ;-) xxx

thriftymrs said...

Oooh how exciting thanks very much. I'll pass it on very soon.

Primrose Corner said...

Oh Marie, thank you. That's brightened a dark, dismal Monday. Big smiles on my face now. Hugs across the miles.... xx

Flossie and Tom said...

Thanks thats really kind of you

Sara
XX

Vintage Amethyst said...

Oh Marie, how lovely.
Thank you so much.
Isn't it lovely that friendships are made through something so simple as blogging.
Thank you so much again
love
Alison
x

jamjar said...

Thank you so much Marie, it is so sweet of you, This kind of friendship is special and I am so glad I found it.
Big hug from across the pond.
Joy

Tracy said...

Hi, Marie...you are most welcome! I was so very glad to be able to share these awards with you, my good friend! :o) Off to visit these links...Happy Day ((HUGS))

Priscilla said...

Hi, Thank you so much for this lovely award! It really is a nice thoughtful one, I just wanted to let you know I have a little something for you also on my blog x