Friday, 14 November 2008

Sex And The City

Yesterday I was speaking about finds at my local library. I was in there last week and I saw this movie sitting on the shelf. Now I must be one of the few people who never even saw one episode of the television series, so I wasn't sure whether to borrow it, but I thought that I might as well ~ it was an excuse for a girl's night in (sad I know, but the apostrophe is in the right place!)

Of course, I had to time it for when I was alone and the opportunity presented itself earlier in the week. I was glad that they did a synopsis of the characters at the beginning so that I knew who they were. I have read some bad reviews of Sex And The City (the movie) but I have to admit that it was pure escapism and I enjoyed every minute of it!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

And I may be the only person who has never seen a single episode of this show. :)

Hugs and have a great weekend!

Heidi

thriftymrs said...

I was an avid fan of the TV series and really enjoyed the film. Pure girlie escapism.

Tracy said...

Loved this series and LOVED the film...such girly fun!! Happy Days ((HUGS))