Monday, 20 October 2008

Support Cancer Research

I received a package from Jane at Snapdragon last week. I had ordered her Red Rose Corsage in support of Cancer Research. Jane is making these delightful roses and donating 100% of the sale to charity. What more stylish way to support such a worthy cause?

On a personal note, I had hoped to catch up with blogging and commenting, but I got a virus at the end of last week. As those of you who read my other blog will know, I am working night shifts and feeling totally exhausted the whole time.

Yesterday, we went out to see the fall colours only to discover that it must have been windy during the week as almost all of the leaves were down, so no photos to show you.

Today, I am desperately trying to catch up with the housework and laundry, whilst feeling more like hiding away in bed ~ if only it had any sheets on it!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

LOVE the corsage, Marie...and its good cause--thanks for the link! So sorry you've been ill...Be taking good care! Sending LOTS of get-well ((HUGS)) :o)

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Hello Marie....

So pleased to hear from you. What a lovely rose corsage and I agree such a good cause.

Sorry to read that you have been feeling unwell...... I send best wishes for a quick recovery.

Its extremely windy in Wales today, with lashing rain too...... I did venture out this morning, but that’s it for today I’m staying warm and dry indoors.

Take care - Marion

Heidi said...

No sheets on your bed will keep you working. :) I hope work is going okay? I have been wanting to email and ask you about it again. We have illness all around us right now. Eveyone seems to have a cold including us and I have a slight case of tonsillitis. It is better this week thankfully. I hope you too are feeling much better. Love your corsage. It looks so bright and cheerful on the black too.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Vintage Amethyst said...

Oh that Corsage is lovely.
Sorry to hear you are exhausted but I hope you are taking care of yourself and try not to do too much, won't you.
Love
Alison
x