Thursday, 25 September 2008

Blogging Friends Forever


This post is long overdue, but I was on a blogging break when I was presented with this award, then away on vacation and since then, I have been unable to get online.

Tracy at Pink Purl shared the Blogging Friends Forever Award* when she posted here. I am most grateful for Tracy's friendship and believe that we will be friends forever ~ with or without our blogs ~ we may be online friends at the moment, but I believe that the day will dawn when we get to meet in person. Thanks Tracy!

Now I believe that I have to share this award with four dedicated followers of this blog and one nominee who is new to my blog and who also lives in a different part of the world.

My dedicated followers are: Heidi at Celebrate The Seasons; Isobel at The Cosy Corner; Mia at Mias Landliv; Priscilla at Priscilla's Cottage and my new nominee is Julia at Primrose Corner.

Thank you ladies for being true blogging friends and visiting regularly. I appreciate your comments and it is always nice to know that someone is actually enjoying reading my blog.

5 comments:

Isobel said...

Hi dear Marie,

Thank you very much for the award. It was really sweet of you. I do believe in online friendships that can last for years and since being away from my homeland, the internet has been a great place to be in touch with so amazing people and meeting new ones. And you have been such a great one with your sweet words.
Hope you have enjoyed your blog break!
x

Tracy said...

So glad you be able to share this special award with you, Marie! And I dream of a day we can meet for real...as we will always be friends, I feel! :o) So glad you are back online again! Although now with problems with Blogger--LOL! Never a dull moment in life, is there?! ;o) Happy weekend ((BIG HUGS))

Primrose Corner said...

I feel completely overwhelmed. I've never received a blogging award before. It's lovely to make new friends and humbling when you think of the distances between us. You near Toronto and me in Northamptonshire (England). I love this blogging world and the way it connects you to so many lovely folk. Thank you so very much. Julia x

Heidi said...

Hi dear blogging friend! Thank you for sharing this award with me. And congratulations on having received it. Because of you, I visited Tracy's blog. She is just such a nice person.

I think online friendship are very real. I love stopping in to say hello and also when you do the same to me. I remember our friendship here started as I stopped in from Lynda's blog. Funny how we have been able to start friendship chains through blogging.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Mia said...

Dear Marie! Thank you so much for this lovely award. How sweet of you to think of me. I treasure our "blog-friendship" and I am always glad to see that you have stopped by my blog. And visiting yours is a joy.