Friday, 20 June 2008

News


Exciting news arrived yesterday. My little sister has made me an Auntie again! As you can probably guess from the photo: It's a Girl! Katy Victoria was born yesterday morning and weighed in at 7lb 7oz. Apparently, she looks just like big sister Jessica at the same age ~ that's a photo of Jessica in the picture.

I wasted no time in getting out my knitting needles and the pink yarn and got busy last night with a little sweater. Belle was on hand to give advice, although I think that she would be better giving ballet tips to Jessica, who has recently started classes!

6 comments:

Tea Time and Roses said...

Congratulations Marie! You are an auntie again! She is just adorable, so sweet in pink! I just love Belle, and so cute in her tutu! Congrats again Marie, have a wonderful weekend!

Smiles...

Beverly

Ragged Roses said...

Congratulation Auntie Marie, what wonderful news! Have a lovely weekend
Kimx

Isobel said...

Congratulations, Marie!
That is really amazing news. :)
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. It was really sweet of you. :)
Hope you are having a great weekend.
x

Tracy said...

Oh, what happy, wonderful news, Marie! Congratulations to you all! Belle will be great company while you knit! I can't wait to begin on a little knitting or projects for my sister's first child...november isn't too, too far away! Happy weekend celebrating, my friend! I'm so very deligthed for you all! ((BIGGEST HUGS))

Heidi said...

What wonderful news Marie! Congratulations on becoming an aunt again. What a pretty name Katie Victoria is! I can imaing you are on cloud nine knowing that all has gone so well too. Enjoy Aunt Marie!

Hugs ~
Heidi

Priscilla said...

Congratulations on being an Auntie! How lovely, sending best wishes to you all....

Priscilla x