Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Give Us A Twirl

There are days when only chocolate will do. I was downtown this morning when I remembered that I was close to a shop that sells British chocolate. It costs the earth, but a girl deserves a small treat now and then, so I headed through the door.

The Cadbury's Twirl caught my eye ~ crumbly flake-like chocolate encased in smooth milk chocolate. I also treated myself to something else, but I'll save that one for another day.

What could be finer than a cup of tea and the second stick of chocolate ~ okay, I couldn't resist and ate the first one on my way home!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I agree that chocolate is an essential part of a girl's life! :) So go ahead and enjoy that twirl.

My guests are all gone and the house is very quiet. I am first catching up with some missed blogging friends before I get back to blogging myself.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Tracy said...

YUM! I've not had one of those in years! Glad you gave yourself a little treat...tee-hee! Happy weekend, my friend ((HUGS))

Summer by the sea said...

That takes me back to 17 years ago, to when I had my first job - I would buy a twirl at the bus station to eat on the bus on the way home! - Hope you are keeping well - Natalie x