Monday, 3 March 2008

Mother's Day


Yesterday was Mother's Day in the U.K., so I called my Mum and sent her my love. She doesn't read my blog and as I am keeping Sundays computer-free, I am late in posting about her special day.

The day falls two months prior to Canada's Mother's Day, so it is always a challenge to buy a card ~ added to which most cards here are addressed to Mom, which she definitely is not! Fortunately, I found that Hallmark always have a small selection of cards for Mum, so I usually manage to find something suitable.

I hope that all my readers who are mothers enjoyed their special day and that they received lots of cards and messages of love.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Happy Mother's Day to your Mum, Marie! You must miss her especially on those special days. How are you enjoying your computer-free Sundays? Brace yourself for more winter and stay warm! ~ hugs, Lynda xox

Tracy said...

Hope you mum had a great day, Marie! I understand a bit, the card dilemma. All cards here in Norway are in Nowegian, of course. But my family back home in America cannot read them! So the seach for pretty, blank cards is always a challenge. Hope you're keeping warm there! Happy Day ((HUGS))