Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Another Winter Storm!

posted on Tuesday 12th February 2008

As if we haven’t seen enough snow this winter, we are now in the grip of another winter storm. It started this morning, with huge flakes, then stopped. We heaved a huge sigh of relief and then it started again about an hour ago ~ we are expecting about another 10 cm overnight.

I have been quite remiss in posting about an award that I received from Tracy at Pink Purl. She nominated me for the Wonderful Women of the Web Award last week. Thank you Tracy! I only wish that I could work out how to add this to my sidebar ~ I haven’t put any of my awards on there since I moved my blog.


I hardly seem to have a minute to sit down and write posts and I have not managed to get round to visit everyone recently. I think that time is only going to become more precious as I try to get ready for my big trade show next month. I also have a show this week, so I had best go and pack my stock, as I have to do a set-up tomorrow.

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Another Winter Storm!”
on Wednesday 13th February 2008 at 8:06 am1 Heidi
Oh my! More snow? You must have so much by now. I hope you can safely be out and about in it too?
You sound very busy and I know that is great for you. Just remember to sit down each day and take some time to relax and be with yourself. That is so important. Even just 15 minutes of time will reflect in your soul.
Hugs ~Heidi

on Thursday 14th February 2008 at 8:30 am2 Tracy
Hope you’re staying warm and cozy in what with all the snow! You are most welcome for the award–you are one wonderful blogger! :o) Hope your show goes terrific! Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend ((HUGS))

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a snow storm. We do not see anything like that here in the South. I am just returning to your blog and cannot believe the snow. I am studing for a teaching degree and that takes most of my time so today things were slow and wanted to see what was going on. I enjoy reading your blog and it started out as a project for school and now I do it for fun. Lisa

Wild Rose said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for stopping by. Yes, we did have a lot of snow after two significant storms in less than a week. Much of it is still on the ground and now it is really icy, making walking hazardous!

Marie x