Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Inspirational Blogs

I had a delightful surprise yesterday when I received a comment from Denise at Mrs Nesbitt's Place telling me to drop by and collect not one, but two awards! I have received the 2007 Inspiring Blog Award, which is a huge honour and the You Make Me Smile Award.


The You Make Me Smile Award has been around for a long time, but if you are a reader of this blog and you have not yet received it: please copy and paste it to your blog.

I would like to nominate the following for the 2007 Inspiring Blog Award:

Lynda of Hedgerow Hollow

Rebecca of Irish Sally Garden

Anna of Nature Trail

Tracy of Pink Purl

Thank you all for your inspiration.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy New Year, my friend! And what a great way you had of ringing in the New--Congrats on your awards here...very well done, and so well deserved are they! I am honored and touched more than I can say that you have give me one in turn, Marie. Thank you so much! Your blogs have been an inspiration to me and I look forward to visting you in 2008! Wishing the happiest of day in this New Year! ((HUGS))

Heidi said...

Congratulations on your awards as you deserve them both. I love visting you here!

Hugs ~
Heidi

Irish Sallygardens said...

Sincere thanks for my award, you made my day/month/year x

Lynda said...

Congratulations on your award, Marie! I am touched that you have shared this with me! Thank you so much, my dear friend! I'm looking forward to visiting with you both here and in person in 2008! Best wishes to you and Paul for a wonderful year ahead. ~ ♥ Lynda xo