Sunday, 23 December 2007

Normal Service Will Be Resumed As Soon As Possible

Those of you who read my other blog will know that I have had computer problems for the last 48 hours. I had been looking forward to doing lots of posting after my last show on Friday, but could not even get online. The problems have finally been resolved, but to be honest; I have spent so long today trying to resolve the issues that I don't feel like posting. However, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Some of you may have noticed that my blog banner has gone from being so small that it was virtually invisible to being so large that it filled half the page. This is a Blogger issue ~ apparently, in their wisdom they decided to make blog banners a standard size, which totally ruined many banner photographs. They did not consult their users about this and believe me; there are a lot of angry people out there. During the time that I have been unable to post, they have obviously changed it back again ~ at least they appear to have listened to the complaints of their customers.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Marie, sorry you've had some computer problems but I'm glad you're back up and running! Merry Christmas to you and Paul! ~ hugs, Lynda ♥

Tracy said...

I've been wondering where you've been--LOL! So sorry you're having such pc issues and issues with Blogger...I hope all will be sorted out soon. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas--Happy Holidays to you & yours, Many blessings in the New Year ((LOVE & HUGS))