Monday, 19 November 2007

Behind The Scenes At The Museum



Have you joined The Book Group yet? The current book is Kate Atkinson's Behind The Scenes At The Museum, which I have just finished reading. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed reading this book when it was first published 10 years ago ~ can it really be ten years?

Not only is it set in York, which is one of my favourite cities, but it is the kind of book that I can immerse myself in the story and not want to put it down. Anyway, I am supposed to save my comments for the book review which is set for Friday 23rd November ~ there is still time to join in the fun and read it.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I've not joined the book group, sadly...I'm hopeless with reading at the moment, so have hesitated...I think from now until after Christmas magazine will be the bulk of my reading as that's all I'll have time & engery for--LOL! I saw this book at the library a little while ago and passed, I wasn't sure about it...Let me know what you think of it. Hope you're haing a good week so far, my friend ((HUGS))

thevintagemagpie said...

Hi Marie, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I go to a bookclub too, and have read I Capture The Castle (which I loved) and Behind The Scenes I read a few years ago and loved that too! x